- Bought the Ultraboost 4 personally for myself size 9.5M that lasted for almost a year!
- Easy Run / Long Runs / Marathon (New to marathoning? This is for you!) / Everyday Running
- One of the most comfortable shoes to run in the market
- Terrific traction with the Continental rubber
- Personally, I believe the Adidas Boost foam technology is the most resilient in the industry and retains its bounce for the lifespan of the shoe.
- It’s on the heavy side, but if you aren’t looking to squeeze every ounce of performance out of the shoe, do you really care? Comfort is key for me.
- It’s a bit pricy, but if you want a shoe that will last your 6-12months, this is it!
- Video Reviews [Video Review 1][Video Review 2]
Not ready to run with PerfectStride?
Do yourself a kindness and get a set of our free running tips that will help you run better and might answer some of your questions. From our experiences – sometimes you need to learn the hard way – directly to your inbox.