- Bought it personally myself
- Wrist Based HRM & Pulse Ox²
- Use topo maps w/32GB to navigate w/turn-by-turn directions
- PacePro – running pace with grade-adjusted guidance.
- Music streaming services, Garmin Pay, Connect IQ.
- Battery life 14-21 days in smartwatch mode.
- Rugged, always-on 1.3” display in steel or DLC-coated titanium bezel & rear case
- With Firmware V15.2+:
- Climb Pro 2.0 Descents: per-climb data while going downhill too
- Climb Pro 2.0 Alerts: alert banner to notify you at the start of the climb
- Trail Run VO2Max: VO2Max estimates for trail running
- Ultra Run Rest Timer: Track break durations at aide stations
- [Navigation Tutorial][D/L Free Topo Maps][Tips]
- [Full WebReview 1 Video Review1][Specs PDF]
- [Diff btwn Garmin Enduro]
Not ready to run with PerfectStride?
Do yourself a kindness and get a set of our free running tips that will help you run better and might answer some of your questions. From our experiences – sometimes you need to learn the hard way – directly to your inbox.