- Battery life: up to 1yr (~1hr/day)
- IPX7, ANT+ connectivity
- Automatically turns on/off
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device
- Cadence (steps per minute, spm)
- Ground Contact Time (GCT) – Time spent on the ground between steps. It is measured in ms/step.
- GCT Ratio (GCT Ratio) – Displays the left/right balance of your GCT while running
- Stride length (in meters/step).
- Vertical Oscillation (in cm/step).
- Vertical Ratio (in relation to stride length). It displays a percentage.
- Running Power (in Watts)
- Limitations : (only works with supported Garmin Watches)
- [Alt Location]
YOURS FOR FREE
A cheat sheet on how to turbo boost your marathon running