- Best Running Shoes Of The Year 2020 by far!
- Bought it personally for myself size 9.5M
- True to size
- 8mm Stack height (Heel is 8mm higher than forefoot)
- Good for race day / high quality interval/tempo/race simulation sessions
- Very light shoe for the cushioning that it offers, gone are the days when you need minimalist shoes to maximize race day performance!
- Video Reviews [Review 1] [Review 2] [Review 3][Review 4]
YOURS FOR FREE
A cheat sheet on how to turbo boost your marathon running