- One of the best Skechers shoes out there for daily trainer/tempo runs!
- The Skechers Razor Excess is a lightweight option that can do it all.
- The rocker shape and simple upper finish this shoe off making it one of the best versatile options for runners.
- With just a few more millimeters of cushioning, runners get a plush experience while still maintaining a responsive ride.
- The Razor Excess is ultimately the perfect option for runners searching for a speedy and versatile trainer, but with just a little more cushioning.
- Light and responsive cushion
- Simplistic and breathable upper
- Wider base to handle taller stack height
- [Video Review1][Video Review 2][WebReview 3]
YOURS FOR FREE
A cheat sheet on how to turbo boost your marathon running