- 1 set of 8-10 reps
- DO NOT jump out of the box.
- Drop from the box with a leading leg. Land with both feet together with minimal knee bend, and leg ready to take on the impact.
- Jump back up at high as you can with minimal knee bend and raising your hands over your head simultaneously
- Jump STRAIGHT UP, NO forward movement
- Always return back to starting position at a controller manner, pause for a a second or two 😉
- This exercise taxes your CNS (Central Nervous System). Do not perform this more than once a week.
- Improve ankle/knee/hip strength
- Practice proper running technique
- Learn to become a ELASTIC runner.
- During your gait cycle, your legs should be under tension on impact to get maximize elastic energy return on push off.
Beginner: Find a platform 12-18 inches (30-46 cm) in height
Intermediate: 20-28 inches (51-71 cm) in height
Advanced: up to 36 inches (76-90 cm) in height