(How to perform basic Glute Bridges)
- Tighten your core (abs, mid-section) during exercise
- Maintain a FLAT back, do not slouch
- Squeeze your glutes on extension for 3-5sec per repetition
- Activate your glutes during the gait cycle.
- Many runners do not use/underutilize their glutes when they run.
Beginner: Do it with both feet
Intermediate: Do it a single leg at a time
Advanced: Intermediate + add weights to ankles for increase resistance
If you are feel like your hamstring, calves or lower back is sore from this exercise, you are doing it wrong!