- Put the foam roller underneath the beginning of the hamstring insertion to your glutes
- Hold your body up with your hands, legs off the ground.
- Target the area where the tightness/soreness by SLOWLY moving it up and down the targeted area.
- Engage your core to keep your body balanced in order to get the proper pressure applied to your hamstrings
- Breakdown scar tissue foamed during rigorous exercise
- Relief muscle tightness by lengthening the muscle fiber and restore its elasticity.
Intermediate: Criss cross your legs over to apply additional pressure to the targeted area
- DO NOT foam roll before any intense workout.
- Switch legs to make sure you do it for BOTH legs.
- 3 x 30secs is all your need.
- Excessive foam rolling does not help you, in fact, it may hurt you.