- Do it in front of a mirror to monitor body movement
- DRIVE ARM (of the pulling leg, elbow @90deg) back when pulling, return back to rest (maintain @90deg elbow) on leg extension
- PAUSE (1sec) at pull AND smoothly return back to leg extension
- Maintain upright posture with slight forward lean throughout
- Hold on to someone’s shoulder or a chair/pole (lightly) on supported leg for stability
- Maintain proper body & leg alignment THROUGHOUT
- Practice proper running technique w/body alignment in controlled manner
- Works your Hip Flexors when behind and underneath the body
Beginner: Do the Exercise at SLOW but SMOOTH speed to get familiar with running movement pattern.
Intermediate: Do the Exercise at MODERATE speed.
Advanced: Practice explosive knee drive.
Increase resistance and/or move further from support beam as you get more comfortable and used to the movement pattern.