- On all fours, move your left leg over your right leg.
- Keep your left leg (front leg) pointing forward and straight avoiding the exterior rotation of your front leg to keep the focus on the posterior
- Hold the position for 10-15sec and relax.
- Alternate legs and do repeat this exercise 3-5 times.
- Thigh bones can sometimes not be fully be inside the hip socket. Use your body weight and gravity to restore proper mobility.
- Hip impingement relief for those who sit in the office all day!
Beginner: To get deeper into the stretch, moving your hind leg further back
Intermediate: Rock to one side to deepen the stretch
Advanced: Drop your elbows to get everything out of the stretch